RE: [dharmaraja_scouts] Newly Up Loaded - Venture 1997 Photos

  • chaminda somathilaka
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2005
      Uyanwatta ayya,

      Thanks 4 ur photographs.

      Bye
      Som�

      Geeth Daminda Uyanwatte <darshageeth@...> wrote:
      Dear ruwan
      you are doing a wonderful job.thank you very much .now at least we know
      what's going on their .
      as usual we are busy busy busy . anyway end of this year we are planning to
      come back to sri lanka for vacation .

      nothing new ,every day i do the same thing , from 8 am to 2 pm I am in
      college . from 6pm to mid night i am working .

      thanks
      geeth