Re: [dharmaraja_scouts] Reminder - Annual New Year Festival Of The Old Scouts Association

  • chaminda somathilaka
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2005
      Hi,

      Why  Tug Of War has become a special event lined up for Sunday. It is usual among our Old Scouts ?
      Isn't it ?

      (Just 4 fun Not 4 serious)

      Som�
      Ruwan Abey <ruwan500@...> wrote:

      --- In dharmaraja_scouts@yahoogroups.com, "Ruwan Abey"

      The Annual New Year Festival is sheduled as follows.

      Date : 17th Sunday April, 2005

      Venue      : At Kandy Scout Head Quaters, Pallekelle

      Time : All Day

      Events :
            Lightning The traditional Oil Lamp
            New Year Tea Table with traditional Sweets
            Raban Playing
            Competitions

      Competions:
            The Biggest Lie
            The Biggest Laugh
            Fancy Dress Parade
            New Year Prince & Princess
            Tug Of War
            Marking The Elephant Eye
            Blindfold Pot Breaking
            Mini Mrathon
            .....and Many More...

      All Old scouts and their family members are invited for the
      occassion.

      Organising Commitee : Saliya Dhanayake(0773-183059),   Namal
      Pallliyaguruge(0812240798),Suranga Liyanage (0814-470811), Aloka
      Perera

      You may contact the organising commitee members or Old Scout
      Officials for further details
      --- End forwarded message ---

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Ruwan Abey