Notice of Condolence - Old Scout Saliya Rajakaruna

  • orsa news
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2012
      We regret to inform you that a founding member and the first president of the Old Rajans Scout Association, Mr Saliya Rajakaruna passed away earlier this week. His funeral was held on Monday at the Mahaiyawa  cemetery.

      The 7 day remembrance bana was held today, and the alms giving will be held tomorrow. His family invites all who can to participate.