Vote to a Rajan at Sri Lanka Scout Association Election

  • Chaminda Somathilaka
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2012
      The annual general election to elect office bearers for Sri Lanka Scout Association (SLSA) will be held tomorrow (28th April 2012).

      Same as previous years, there are Old Rajan candidates who are bidding for different positions in the association.

      We (Old Rajans Scout Association) request those who are eligible to vote on this to cast their votes to Old Rajan candidates and elect them to office.

      Also we wish all of them all the very best for the election !!

      For more info contact Mr. Ananda Melpitiya : 0718146331

      ශ්‍රී ලංකා බාලදක්ෂ සංගමයේ වර්ෂික මහ සභාවේදී, අදී දම්රද අපේක්ෂකයිනට සහයෝගය ලබාදී ද්ම්රද දිනවමු !!