ORSA News Updates : Seth Pirith for Scouts Sitting for O/L

  • Chaminda Somathilaka
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011

      ORSA organized a “Seth Pirith” and Dhamma discussion to Scout group who are to sit for O/L exams this month (Dec 2011).
      The event was held at “Natha Devala” premises on 26th November . The event was conducted by Ven. Sagara Thero on the acceptance of invitation from Ven. Gangodavila Ariyagavershi Thero. Our sincere thanks go to both the theros for their contributions to make the event a very pleasant and meaningful experience for the scouts.

      The event was participated by the scouts of Troup No: 7, parents of them and ORSA officials.

      We wish all of them Good Luck in upcoming Exams.