Exactly 2 years to go for RISGO Centennial 2013

  • Mahesh Wanigasooriya
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17 7:53 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 46 KB
    Hi everyone,

    Today is the 18th of February 2011. In exactly 2 years we will be starting the celebration of a century for Rajans Scouting. On the 18th of February 2013, we will be holding the RISGO Centennial 2013 international scouting event. We would like everyone to join with us and help us within these two years to make the coming celebration a very successful and memorable event.

    Regards,

    ORSA