Notice of Condolence- Jaliya Pagoda’s Fath er-in-low has passed away

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011

      Hi,

      Regret to inform  that our Old scout & also the Auditor of the ORSA, Jaliya Pagoda’s Father-in-low has passed away.

      The funeral ceremony will be held on tomorrow, Wednesday, 5th Jan evening - 6pm at Mahaiyawa cemetery.

      We extend our heartfelt condolences to Pagoda’s family at this moment of grief.

      Address: Jaliya’s home in Lewella

      Jaliya ’s contact No: 0777302761