Day Trip Old Scouts ....

  • Ruwan Abey
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2004
      The day trip of the Old Scouts scheduled for December 19th Sunday.

      Contact Old Scout Officials for details
    • Venura Jayasekara
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2004

        Ruwan Aiya,

        Did you went to the DRC Scouts web site recently ? there are full of dirty stuff.

        >From: "Ruwan Abey" <ruwan500@...>
        >To: dharmaraja_scouts@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [dharmaraja_scouts] Day Trip Old Scouts ....
        >Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:02:27 -0000
        >

        >The day trip of the Old Scouts scheduled for December 19th Sunday.
        >
        >Contact Old Scout Officials for details

        FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar Get it now!
      • shamila ratnayake
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 23, 2004

          Dear Ruwan Aiya;

          I just remembered something that Mr. Matharaarachchi told to Jithendra and me when we were at school in 1999. It was make lists of all President Scouts and BP award scouts in our scout group. I think somehow we couldn't finish that work. If it is not done yet by someone else, can you please arrange someone to finish that work.

           Also I won the President award in 1998 (With Lapaya, Chamil, Jitendra,......) but still I don't have my certificate. I was unable to attend to the ceremony because I was not in Srilanka at that time. I talked to this matter with PS aiya and Weeresooriya aiya but nothing happened. If you have time please do something to solve my problem.

          Thanking you,

          Shamila Ratnayake

        • Ruwan Abey
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 24, 2004

            Greetings from Sri Lanka

            Thanks for your reply malli.

            Well still no one have completed a such a exercise. But we are planning to host a site for the old scouts in due course.

            But if any one is willing to help me I will get some help from our scouts to get the required details..

            Reagrds

            Ruwan Abeysekera

            shamila ratnayake <shamilar22@...> wrote:

            Dear Ruwan Aiya;

            I just remembered something that Mr. Matharaarachchi told to Jithendra and me when we were at school in 1999. It was make lists of all President Scouts and BP award scouts in our scout group. I think somehow we couldn't finish that work. If it is not done yet by someone else, can you please arrange someone to finish that work.

             Also I won the President award in 1998 (With Lapaya, Chamil, Jitendra,......) but still I don't have my certificate. I was unable to attend to the ceremony because I was not in Srilanka at that time. I talked to this matter with PS aiya and Weeresooriya aiya but nothing happened. If you have time please do something to solve my problem.

            Thanking you,

            Shamila Ratnayake

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • shamila ratnayake
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 24, 2004

              Dear Ruwan Aiya;

              Thanks for the early reply. If anything that I can do from over here just tell me. I'll try to do something.If u know anyone that I can speak to regards my President badge certificate, please let me know.

              Ok..Good day from Australia.

              Shamila Ratnayake

              Do you Yahoo!?