Need your support on Construction of the Pathways to the Den Cabin

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2010

    Hi All,

    As you may aware, Construction of the Pathways to the Den Cabin started on 12th September 2010 and now its a ongoing process.

    The full length of the pathway is 300fts and estimated cost is Rs800,000/=.

    ORSA kindly expect your support on this.

    Attached is a presentation about the construction process, how it’s going and current situation on it.

    Presentation is done by our colleague Suranga Liyanage.

    Please contact Jagath Herath on 071-4426070 or Namal on 0777-233361 for more details.

    We expect your maximum contribution on this.

    (Source: Namal Palliyaguruge)