Career opportunity - British Managed Company in UAE

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010

      Hi ,

      Our colleague Saminda Basnayake has send a notice about Career opportunity  in British Managed Company in UAE.

      Details are as follows.

      Junior Accountant

      Graduate with professional qualifications, ability to work in computerized environment required.

      Age below 28 yrs, knowledge in Quick Books preferred.

      Salary will be around UAE dirham’s 2,500/- (Rs 75,000) per month.

      Accommodation allowance or accommodation will be provided in addition.

      Other benefits:

      30 days paid annual leave, annually 01 return air fare  medical insurance

      Kindly forward  cv's to indra_basnayake@...

      You can reach Saminda on 0772331116 if you need more details.

      Meanwhile we like to Thanks to Saminda, who shared this with us.