ORSA SMS News Alerts

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010

      Hi All,

      As you know, as ORSA when we have a news, we are updating our newsblog and also sending a mail to our mail group.

      You may be aware that while ago , we started to sent a news as SMS message to the mobile numbers that we have as ORSA members.

      We got a good feedback on that.

      Special thanks should goes to our colleague Chamila Hatharaliyadda whos doing this job.

      If anyone not receiving ORSA SMS news alerts, please contact Chamila on 0777331209 or Suminda on 0777841542

      (Source: Suminda WIthanarachchi )