Last Monday’s IT meeting was a success

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2010

      Hi,

      The meeting which was held on last Monday; 21st June where some of our old scouts in IT field being gathered, was a success.

      An IT subcommittee’s being initiated and discussed about further IT related Activities that could be put in to action regarding Centenary Celebration.

      If you like to join, please email us or contact Chaminda Somathilake on 071-6161570