"Rajans Scout Fiesta" an Scouts, Old Scouts and Parenst Get Together

  • Ruwan Abey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
      "RAJANS SCOUT FIESTA"
      ----------------------

      As per my earlier mail the get to geteher is confirmed.

      Date : 24th October Sunday

      Time : 2Pm to 8Pm

      Venue: lake View Park International Scout Center, Dharmaraja College

      The get together will be a gathering of all scouts, Old Scouts, and
      parents and scouts from other schools.

      The evening will be full of activities.

      Backwoodmans cooking
      Fun activities for Children
      Camp Fire
      Other activities
      you may call Mr Suminda Vithaarachchi on 0777-841542 for more details
      regarding same.

      The entrance Fee will be Rs 100- for adults.

      The organising commitee invites all of you to participate. Please
      communicate this message to your friends.
    • Geeth Daminda Uyanwatte
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
        best wises to rajans fiesta- geeth