Briefing Old scouts on Centenary Celebration – Coming Sunday

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010

      Briefing Old scouts on Centenary Celebration

      ORSA scheduled a meeting to brief the old scouts on our Centenary Celebration programme.

      Details are as follows:

      Date: Sunday 7th March 2010

      Time: 10.00am

      Venue: OBU Headquarters, Buwelikada, Kandy

      ORSA planning to have 100 organizing committees in order to success the coming great event.

      So even though it’s difficult to come to the meeting, If you think and if you like to join on this,

      please contact Suminda Withanarachchi on 07777-841542

      Get your new Email address!