100th Anniversary Celebration - Discussion on coming weekend

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8 12:39 AM

      1st Kandy Dharmaraja Scout Group -  100th Anniversary  Celebration

      ORSA going to schedule a meeting to have a initial discussion on our 100th Annivesary celebration programme.

      Details are as follows.

      Date :    Sunday 14th February 2010

      Time:     10.00am onwards

      Venue:  OBU Headquarters

      ORSA specially invite all to participate in this event, share ur thoughts and get to gather to make this coming big event a success.

      For more information, please contact Suminda Withanarachchi on;

      0777-841542

      Visit our newsblog on:

      http://orsa-news.blogspot.com/

      Get your new Email address!
    • Chandana Uduwela
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11 8:11 PM
        Hope we can have a usefull event on Sunday.

        Date :    Sunday 14th February 2010

        Time:     10.00am onwards

        Venue:  OBU Headquarters

        ORSA specially invite all to participate in this event, share ur thoughts and get to gather to make this coming big event a success.

        For more information, please contact Suminda Withanarachchi on;

        0777-841542

        Visit our newsblog on:

        http://orsa- news.blogspot. com/

        Get your new Email address!