ORSA Colombo brotherhood meeting on tomorrow – To Discuss about the “ Scouting Develop ment” and “The Century Celebration”.

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 4:43 AM

      Hi,

      A Meeting of the Old Rajans Scout Association, Colombo Brotherhood will be on tomorrow, Wednesday 8th of July at the Galle Face Hotel from 6.30 pm onwards.

      The Old Rajans Scout Association, Colombo Brotherhood welcomes all the past Rajans Scouts around Colombo, to join in this event.

      The Principle of the Dharmaraja College, along with the Group Scout Leader, 1st Kandy Dharmaraja Scout Group will be participate on this event.

      The main purpose of this meeting is to Discuss about the “ Scouting Development”  and “The Century Celebration”.

      The Snack will be provided, which will be sponsored by Mr. Nalaka Weerasingha

      For more information and to confirm your participation, please contact;

      Suminda Withanarachchi -  0777841542
      Ananda Melpitiya           -  0718146331

      Really sorry for the late notice, Even though I got the information on Friday, I wasn’t able to share it early. :(

      Thanks & Regards

      Chandana Uduwela

      New Email names for you!
      Hurry before someone else does!