Notice of Condolence – Mahesh Ranathunga’ s Mother has passed away

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009

      Hi,

      Please note that our Old scout Mahesh Ranathunga’s Mother has passed away.

      Address is;- 8th Mile Post, Walala, Menikhinna.

      The funeral will be held on tomorrow, Saturday, 6th June evening - 3.30pm at Balagolla cemetery.

      We extend our heartfelt condolences to Mahesh’s family at this moment of grief.

      Get your new Email address!