Notice of Condolence – Chanaka Hettiarachch i’s Father has passed away

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2009

      Hi,

      Please note that our OBU Secretary Chanaka Hettiarachchi’s Father has passed away.

      Address is as follows.

      Wagolla Para,

      Dharmashoka Mawatha,

      Lewella

      The funeral will be held Saturday, 30th May evening - 4.00pm at Wagolla cemetery.

      We extend our heartfelt condolences to Chanaka’s family at this moment of grief.

      Get your new Email address!