Notice of Condolence - Buddi Weerakkody’s g randmother has passed away

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2009

      Hi,

      Please note that our Old Scout and committee member of the ORSA, Buddi Weerakkody’s grandmother has passed away yesterday.

      According to the current information, the funeral will be held tomorrow, Wednesday 20th May in their residence at Pilimathalawa - Neratheldeniya Road (Near Commercial Bank – Pilimathalawa Branch)

      Buddi’s contact no is 071-5341589

      We extend our heartfelt condolences to Buddi’s family at this moment of grief.

      New Email names for you!
      Hurry before someone else does!