Farewell and Welcome party

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2009

      Farewell and Welcome party

      The Old Rajans Scout Association is organizing a Special Dinner party to honor and to bid farewell to Mr Sarath Mathararachchi, our former Group Scout Leader, who has been appointed as District Commissioner for Kandy District Scouts. Mr Mathararachchi is a pioneer member of ORSA, and is currently serving as an Advisor to the Association as well.

      The Old Rajans Scout Association will also take this opportunity to welcome Mr Manjula Wijesiriwardene, our new Group Scout Leader.

      The event will be held on Saturday the 28th of February, from 5.30 onwards at Devon Rest, Ampitiya Road, Kandy.

      ORSA kindly invite all the well wishers to participate on this special occasion.

      Visit our newsblog on:

      http://orsa-news.blogspot.com/

      New Email names for you!
      Hurry before someone else does!