Happy New year ...!!! and Thanks.....

  • chaminda somathilaka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hi all,

      Happy new Year...!!!

      Ransai was successfully held.

      On behalf of the organizing committee I thank you all who helped us making it a success...... This is not the end of the road ....this is the beginning of run up to Century of Dharmaraja Scouting....and 125th Anniversary of Dharmaraja......... Lets gather around our college and help it to shine in the education sector of Sri Lanka

      Visit following links for Photographs :

      http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57578&id=659723786

      http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57584&id=659723786

      http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57591&id=659723786