Fw: Re: [dharmaraja_scouts] Old Rajans Scout Association - AGM 2008

  • Jayantha Bandara
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Congratulations to the newly appointed Committee

      Jagath Ayya

      Try to handle this with the means of scouting.

      I can remember a song which i we use to sung in the DEN

      " Apiwemu ekamawakage daruwo"

      We had that spirit in our lives when we were at the school, So try to build that spirit  among the entire old scouts whom can connect all over the world.

      Regards
      JB

      From: Chandana Uduwela <chandana_bu@ yahoo.com>
      To: "Dharmaraja Scouts" <dharmaraja_scouts@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 9:39 PM

      The ORSA AGM which was held at Hotel Tree of Life, Kandy was a very successful event.

      Following are the key officials of the new committee that was appointed by the members present for the AGM.

      President : Dr. Jagath Herath
      Secretary : Mr. Eranda Rajapakshe
      Treasurer : Mr. Namal Palliyaguruge

      Please visit our newsblog for more information and photos.

      Get your preferred Email name!
      Now you can @... and @rocketmail. com.