Re: [dharmaraja_scouts] Old Rajans Scouts gathering in Colombo this wednesday

  • sb_weerasinghe@yahoo.co.jp
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2008
      Chandan Malli,
      You are doing a grate job.Thank you very much.Now at least we know what's going on their.Jagath Herath, Chintaka Samarasinghe also gives some information by Tel.
      It is regrettable that  it can never participate in an events.Anyway, end of this year we are planning to come back to SL for vacation.

      Chandana Uduwela <chandana_bu@...> wrote:
      For more infiormation, Please contact Suminda Withanarachchi on
      0777-841542

      Chandana Uduwela <chandana_bu@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Hi,
      There will be an old Rajans Scouts get together this Wednesday, the 19th November, at the Colombo National Scout Headquarters.
      The main objective of this is to gather Old Rajans Scouts in Colombo , and have a discussion about the organizing of 迭ansai・ our next grand international event.
      ORSA cordially invite all the past Rajans Scouts in Colombo , to participate for this discussion.
      Date:   Wednesdat 19th November 2008
      Time:    6.30pm onwards
      Venue: National Scout Head Quarters
                  65/9, Sir Chiththampalam A. Gardiner Mw,
                  Colombo 02.

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
      Hurry before someone else does!

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!