Information about Diploma in Marketing Management and job Opportunity as Key Account Supervisor

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hi All,

      As another step of our community service, ORSA like to share following information that we get.

      Diploma in Marketing Management - Intake 5
      Department of Marketing Management
      Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce
      University of Sri Jayewardenepura

      The Department of Marketing Management of the Faculty of Management Studies
      and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura is in the process of enrolling
      students for the fourth intake of Diploma in Marketing Management Program.

      The purpose of the program is to cater to individuals who wish to pursue
      their studies in the field of Marketing with the aim of enriching their theoretical and
      practical knowledge, and enhancing the soft skills needed to be dynamic and novel
      marketers.

      I would be grateful to you, if you could pass this information on to
      individuals those who are interested in following the program.

      A broacher is enclosed herewith for your information. Please do not hesitate
      to contact the coordinator on 0714011489 or on 0602154514 for further
      information.

      Further, please note that the closing date of receiving the applications is
      28.11.2008. Your kind cooperation in this regard is much appreciated and
      thanked.

      Thanking you

      Yours faithfully

      J.W. Dushan Chaminda
      Coordinator
      Diploma in Marketing Management
      E-mail -
      mktgdip@...

      Key Account Supervisors
      Modern Trade - Sales Professionals ( Saudi Arabia )

      For the more information, please visit our newsblog.

      Source: Suminda Withanarachchi

      Get your preferred Email name!
      Now you can @... and @....