Welcome New Members

  • Ruwan Abey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      From the members list I can identify some new members. We welcome you
      all to the group.

      I shall be pleased if you could mail the group about your details, so
      the memebrs will know who you are.

      You just have to mail your details to
      dharmaraja_scouts@yahoogroups.com and the system will mail it to each
      member automatically. Please feel free to use the mail facility to
      request, announce or any other matters.

      Ruwan Abeysekera

      ******** Thanks for every one who entered there birtdays for me****