Check out "A call to service, I would like to request help in creating a powerpoint presentation for scouting4peace." on Scouting around the World...

  • Tarek Y Aziz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2008
      Network Email
      Scouting around the World
      Welcome to all scouts and guides from all over the world
      Tarek Y Aziz
      Tarek Y Aziz wants you to check out the discussion 'A call to service, I would like to request help in creating a powerpoint presentation for scouting4peace.'...

      Tarek Y Aziz says...

      Let us share this form and help scouting4peace to grow more as big family .
      Tarek Y Aziz
      Founder of scouting4peace

      Discussion posted by John Payne:

      For the last couple of months I have been trying to put together a Powerpoint presentation for scouting4peace, using the best scouting ph...

      Discussion link:
      http://www.scouting4peace.org/forum/topic/show?id=516369%3ATopic%3A124644&xgs=1

           Scouting around the World
      About Scouting around the World...

      Scouting4Peace Network helping Peace to cover the whole world by exchange Ideas, Peace Forums ,,So let us start the first step.

      1734 members8579 photos
      166 videos341 discussions
      22 events197 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on Scouting around the World, go to: http://www.scouting4peace.org/profiles/profile/emailSettings