Come join me at Scouting4peace Jamboree 2009 (4peacejam) on Scouting around the World...

  • Tarek Y Aziz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2008
      Network Email
      Scouting around the World
      Welcome to all scouts and guides from all over the world
      Tarek Y Aziz
      Tarek Y Aziz has invited you to the event 'Scouting4peace Jamboree 2009 (4peacejam)' on Scouting around the World!

      Check out "Scouting4peace Jamboree 2009 (4peacejam)" on Scouting around the World!

      Thanks,

      - Tarek Y Aziz

      Scouting4peace Jamboree 2009 (4peacejam) Time: July 19, 2009 at 6pm to July 26, 2009 at 6pm
      Location: Cairo, Egypt and other places
      Organized By: Egyptian Boy Scouts Association

      Event Description:
      hello my lovely members i would like to announce that Egypt is going to invite all members in scouting4peace network for wonderful week in 2009 and home hospitality is also valuable to the campers ,soon all details for the program and activities will be announce here at our network soon.

      See more details and RSVP on Scouting around the World:
      http://scouting4peace.ning.com/events/event/show?id=516369%3AEvent%3A89053&xgi=fjVHIMo

           Scouting around the World
      About Scouting around the World...

      Scouting4Peace Network helping Peace to cover the whole world by exchange Ideas, Peace Forums ,,So let us start the first step.

      1698 members8517 photos
      165 videos339 discussions
      21 events197 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on Scouting around the World, go to: http://scouting4peace.ning.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings