Come join me at Live broadcast from the Founder on S4P Live TV on Scouting around the World...

  • Tarek Y Aziz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008
      Network Email
      Scouting around the World
      Welcome to all scouts and guides from all over the world
      Tarek Y Aziz
      Tarek Y Aziz has invited you to the event 'Live broadcast from the Founder on S4P Live TV' on Scouting around the World!

      Live broadcast from the Founder on S4P Live TV'

      Live broadcast from the Founder on S4P Live TV Time: June 6, 2008 at 8pm
      Location: Scouting4peace Live TV
      Organized By: Tarek Y Aziz

      Event Description:
      Dear scouting family on Saturday June 6th, 2008 I will introduce to you the goal of scouting4peace and our next strategy live on scouting4peace TV at 8 pm GMT so if u have any question please feel free to send it to my email tarekyaziz@... All your questions will be answered live on this event. Love you all and thank you for spreading peace with us Tarek Y Aziz Founder of scouting4peace

      See more details and RSVP on Scouting around the World:
      http://www.scouting4peace.org/events/event/show?id=516369%3AEvent%3A97166&xgi=1Sf0abh

      Scouting around the World
      About Scouting around the World...

      Scouting4Peace Network helping Peace to cover the whole world by exchange Ideas, Peace Forums ,,So let us start the first step.

      1407 members7522 photos
      152 videos283 discussions
      10 events177 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on Scouting around the World, go to: http://www.scouting4peace.org/profiles/profile/emailSettings