Aren’t you a member of Old Rajans Scout Association …?

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008
      Hi,
      As you know, this year we are celebrating the 95th anniversary of Scouting at Dharmaraja College .
      Soon, in another 5 years, it will be the great 100th anniversary.

      Therefore, the Old Rajans Scout Association (ORSA) is currently gathering Old Rajans Scouts under the name of ORSA.

      The Old Rajans Scout Association would like to invite all Old Rajans who were scouts at Dharmaraja to join the Association, to help and organize these great events and become part of history.

      If you are an Old Rajans Scout, and still have not got the membership, this is the time!!!!!

      You can find the membership form online as well from following.
      http://orsa-news.blogspot.com/

      Note that you can get the life time membership only for 1000 rupees.

      For more details, please contact Saliya Dahanayake on
      saliya_prasad@... or 0716106789

      Let's get to gather under Old Rajans Scout Association and serve for our Mother Rajans Scouting.

      Ps: Please pass this message