Come join me on Scouting around the World...

  • Tarek Y Aziz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2008
      Come join me on Scouting around the World.

      Scouting4peace Website

      Scouting4peace is a wonderful opportunity for scouts, and guides, from each of the world’s scout regions to come together and share scouting friendship, exchange ideas, participate in forums, upload scouting pictures and video's, whilst at the same instance learning new scouting and guiding activities, games and songs.

      Scouting4peace, has brought together over 500 members from 80 countries irrespective of their Nationality, race or religion, and where its members are encouraged to spread regional and worldwide peace through Intercultural dialogue, the sharing of current and environmental issues, whilst also fostering ones Culture and Heritage.

      The scouting4peace Inspeak voice room is also another medium for the virtual meeting of scouts and guides, enabling them to voice their scouting ideas, in chat rooms with French, Polish, English, Spanish, German and Arabic languages and Administrators.

      The website, a brainchild of Egyptian Scout Leader Mr. Tarek Azziz, who together with his team of Scout Leaders of different nationalities, age, religion and creed, administrator the website.

      The scouting4peace website can be accessed by visiting

      http://scouting4peace.ning.com

      Click here to join:
      http://scouting4peace.ning.com/?xgi=2yPEADy

      Thanks,