RE: [dharmaraja_scouts] Annual Pirith & Dhana at lake View Park Scout Centre

  • wasantha ekanayake
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2008
      Dear Ruwan

      many thanks for your kind information.actually we are looking for to help Scouts and School every time. but we are unable to do it always because of not getting informations correct time. and there is no matter to tell me  some of  poor  guys  do not  send informations  of  there  personal  problems  had  with us  in  the  school.  those  are  for  very  fool  and  small  things.im sorry  to  carry by them those as old scouts.sorry again

      Best Wishes and Thanks a lot
      Wasantha Ekanayake

      Geeth Daminda Uyanwatte <darshageeth@...> wrote:
      Dear Ruwan,

      Please continue your excellent work.Dont give up. It doesn't matter even though we get late news from you. Most of us know difficulties and problems that you face when you engage in a this kind of prosess.Keep it up. Its really really great.

      Geeth Uyanwatte.

      To: dharmaraja_scouts@ yahoogroups. com
      From: ruwan500@yahoo. com
      Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:26:52 -0800
      Subject: Re: [dharmaraja_ scouts] Annual Pirith & Dhana at lake View Park Scout Centre

      Dear Wasantha,

      Sorry for the delay.

      But Im in melbourne now for almost two years, so I publish the news when I get them from my friend.

      I would be happy if some one from SL could do the news publishing.

      cheers

      Ruwan