Annual Pirith & Dhana at lake View Park Scout Centre

  • Ruwan Abey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2008

      As per the tradition of the Rajans Scouts and the ORSA the annual Dhana and pirith has been planned to be held on this week end.

      Prrith - 12th Evening at Lake View Park International Scouts Centre

      Dhana - 13th at same venue

      A committee meeting of the old scouts will also be held after the Dhana, in the evening.

      Source : Suminda - The Treasurer - ORSA

      -------

       Visit Old Rajans Blog for more ORSA news

      Dharmaraja Scouts Blog

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.
    • wasantha ekanayake
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
        Please be kind enough to inform these little earlier.not at the same day.

        regards
        Wasantha
        Troop no 01. 2004A/L

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
          Dear Wasantha,

          Sorry for the delay.

          But Im in melbourne now for almost two years, so I publish the news when I get them from my friend.

          I would be happy if some one from SL could do the news publishing.

          cheers

          Ruwan

          Ruwan Abey <ruwan500@yahoo. com> wrote:

          As per the tradition of the Rajans Scouts and the ORSA the annual Dhana and pirith has been planned to be held on this week end.

          Prrith - 12th Evening at Lake View Park International Scouts Centre

          Dhana - 13th at same venue

          A committee meeting of the old scouts will also be held after the Dhana, in the evening.

          Source : Suminda - The Treasurer - ORSA

          -------
           Visit Old Rajans Blog for more ORSA news

          Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.

          Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.
        • Geeth Daminda Uyanwatte
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
            Dear Ruwan,

            Please continue your excellent work.Dont give up. It doesn't matter even though we get late news from you. Most of us know difficulties and problems that you face when you engage in a this kind of prosess.Keep it up. Its really really great.

            Geeth Uyanwatte.

            To: dharmaraja_scouts@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 18, 2008
              Dear Ruwan

              many thanks for your kind information.actually we are looking for to help Scouts and School every time. but we are unable to do it always because of not getting informations correct time. and there is no matter to tell me  some of  poor  guys  do not  send informations  of  there  personal  problems  had  with us  in  the  school.  those  are  for  very  fool  and  small  things.im sorry  to  carry by them those as old scouts.sorry again

              Best Wishes and Thanks a lot
              Wasantha Ekanayake

              To: dharmaraja_scouts@ yahoogroups. com