Do u love Peace !!

  • yforce_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      Do you love peace?
      This is not an adv it is realty
      I am pleased to invite you to the largest network of soul exploration
      for peace in the world. We love to know your opinion your languages
      and much more about your scouts in ur country, , we highly wanna say
      yes to peace through a network of global peace. We welcome your always
      supportive of the peace as our lovely scouting movement taught us always
      Tarek Y Aziz
      Founder of the scientific scout groups Egypt since 1980
      Joing us now http://scouting4peace.ning.com/