Re: [dharmaraja_scouts] Former OBU President and ORSA member - Mr Luxman Silva Expired

  • Saminda Basnayake
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      Kinldy convey my deepest sympathies to Brother Luxman's family.I regret very mcuh for my
      inability to attend the funeral.

      Saminda Basnayake
      U A E

      Ruwan Abey <ruwan500@...> wrote:
      Mr Luxman Silva a member of the Old Rajans Scout Association and a former President of Old Boys Union of Dharmaraja college has expired.

      He was a very active Old Boy in the OBU and was the key to start up many projects including the OBU Head quarters at Buwelika.

      The funeral ceremony will be held at Gampola cemetery on 03 September 2007.

      Our deepeset Sympathies.. .....

      visit ORSA blog for more Old Rajans Scout Association News

      Source : Suminda - The Treasurer ORSA
      Posted by : Ruwan

      Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.