Re: [dharmaraja_scouts] Rajans Flag will be on top of the Himalaya again!!!

  • Lalith perera
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2007
      Congratulations, i am glade to hear that Rajans are
      going back up their again bring my old memories back
      from our last trip (1993). i am attaching a picture
      from the 93 expedition. keep the rajans flag flying on
      the top of the Sagarmatha.
      Lalith Perera
      Ohio USA

      --- Chandana Uduwela <chandana_bu@...> wrote:

      > Rajans Flag will be on top of the Himalaya
      > again!!!
      >
      > 12 Presidents’ Scouts of the College Scout Group,
      > along with 6 Scout Leaders and Assistant Scout
      > Leaders would be leave from here tomorrow, to scale
      > the Langton Glacier on Himalayan mountain range.
      > Langtang Lirung peak is a part of the Langtang
      > National park in Nepal, which is 7248 meters in
      > height. This happens to be the largest team of
      > Lankan students ever to embark on a Himalayan
      > Expedition.
      > Lets all get-together and salute the heroes of
      > mother Rajans to accomplish this mission and make it
      > another outstanding moment of excellence in our
      > continuous adventure.
      > For more information – visit www.rajanseverest.com
      > Best Regards
      > -Chandana

      > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

    • sanjeewa gamagedara
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
        It is always nice to hear good news about Rajans.
        Well Done !
        Hey why dont we start a Rajans Old Boys Union in USA

        --- Chandana Uduwela <chandana_bu@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        > Rajans Flag will be on top of the Himalaya
        > again!!!
        >
        > 12 Presidents’ Scouts of the College Scout Group,
        > along with 6 Scout Leaders and Assistant Scout
        > Leaders would be leave from here tomorrow, to scale
        > the Langton Glacier on Himalayan mountain range.
        > Langtang Lirung peak is a part of the Langtang
        > National park in Nepal, which is 7248 meters in
        > height. This happens to be the largest team of
        > Lankan students ever to embark on a Himalayan
        > Expedition.
        > Lets all get-together and salute the heroes of
        > mother Rajans to accomplish this mission and make it
        > another outstanding moment of excellence in our
        > continuous adventure.
        > For more information – visit www.rajanseverest. com
        > Best Regards
        > -Chandana

        > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

        Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink. yahoo.com/ gmrs/yahoo_ panel_invite. asp?a=7

        Sanjeewa Gamagedara
        Graduate Assistant
        Department of Chemistry
        University of Missouri-Rolla
        1870 Miner Circle
        Rolla, MO 65409, USA.
        Effective Jan.1,2008, University of Missouri-Rolla (UMR) becomes Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T)

      • Venura Jayasekara
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2007
          I agree.. Are there lot of Dharmaraja Old scouts here in USA ?

          Venura, Detroit Michigan