Re: [dharmaraja_scouts] Re: 21st World Scout Jamboree. Hundred Years of Scouting

  • Lalith Welamedage
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2007
      Dear All

      A quick e-mail to let you all know that BBC Sinhala Service has broadcast a special feature about the Jamboree in London including an interview with Mr. Shantha Madurawe in their daily news bulletin this afternoon (28th July) . In case if you have missed it, you can listen to it online but the audio clip will only be available until the next daily bulletin (Sunday 29th).

      Please checkout BBC Sandeshaya website.

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/sinhala/ and click on audio programmes.

      or

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/sinhala/meta/tx/sin1500?size=au&bgc=003399&lang=si&nbram=1&nbwm=1