Re: 21st World Scout Jamboree. Hundred Years of Scouting

  • ABCD
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 24, 2007
      Re: 21st World Scout Jamboree. Hundred Years of Scouting;Dharmaraja
      scouts break Jamboree record

      Participants for the 21st world scout Jamboree to mark hundred years
      of scouting all over the world would include delegates from
      Dharmaraja College Kandy Sri Lanka, represented by Four Senior
      Officials and twenty Seven Scouts. The officials would be,
      Mr.Shantha K. M. Madurawe (National Training Commissioner), Mr.
      Sarath Mataraarachchi (Official), Mr.Sarath Kumarasinghe (Official),
      Mr.Ajith S. Jayasekera (I S O, Official), Mr. Kithsiri Kulasuriya
      (Official),

      Scouts from 1st Kandy Dharmaraja Troop Master.W.A.D.P.M.G.K.K.
      Wijayarathna, Master.W.K.P.R. Wijewantha,
      Master.V.W.D.S.Vasanthathilaka, Master.D.H.K.C. Madushanka,
      Master.C.J.S. Amaratunga, Master.H.N.B. Wimalasiri, Master.
      Master.H.E.M.I.W.C.B. Ekanayake, Master.G.G.N.M.L.C.K. Navaratna,
      Master.V.D.Kuruppuarachchi, Master.W.A.L.S. Weerasinghe,
      Master.S.M.T.K.B. Abeyratne, Master. B.K. Edirisooriya, Master.
      T.K.B. Master.Weeratunga, Master.D.R.B. Ranaweera. Master.
      P.W.E.I.D. Palipane, Master.N.C. Bokalawella, P.M. Master.Ruberu,
      Master.K.L.I.M.P.B. Jayaratne, Master. R.M.Y.L. Ratnayake,
      Master.A.R.C.V.T. Bandara, Master.A.N. Samarasinghe, Master.C.D.
      Mataraarachchi, Master.G.T. Welagedara, Master. B.S.N. Bandara,
      Master.B.G.A.K. Bodhimaluwa, Master.R.A. Kulatunga.

      Subject: Re: [dharmaraja_scouts] 21st World Scout Jamboree. Hundred
      Years

      Best Regards
      Dr. V W Jagath Vasanthathilaka
      Consultant Rheumatologist Kandy
    • Lalith Welamedage
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 28, 2007
        Dear All

        A quick e-mail to let you all know that BBC Sinhala Service has broadcast a special feature about the Jamboree in London including an interview with Mr. Shantha Madurawe in their daily news bulletin this afternoon (28th July) . In case if you have missed it, you can listen to it online but the audio clip will only be available until the next daily bulletin (Sunday 29th).

        Please checkout BBC Sandeshaya website.

        http://www.bbc.co.uk/sinhala/ and click on audio programmes.

        or

        http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/sinhala/meta/tx/sin1500?size=au&bgc=003399&lang=si&nbram=1&nbwm=1

[...]