Re: [dharmaraja_scouts] 21st World Scout Jamboree. Hundred Years of Scouting

  • Geeth Daminda Uyanwatte
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2007
      I believe, this is a another remarkable achievements our group make since
      they won the best scouts flag from British Empire in 1917,18,19.

      "Have a safe and enjoyable journey to all participants."

      Geeth Uyanwatte.
      -Former Scout of 1 st Kandy-

    • ABCD
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 24, 2007
        Dear Friends
        Thank you very much indeed regarding your encouraging remarks, Scout
        troops and the officials representing Dharmaraja College are well
        trained, disciplined, well prepared and properly organized. They will
        definitely bring honor to Sri Lanka and Dharmaraja College as usual.
        Currently, the Floods situation is also subsiding in the United
        Kingdom. 21st World Scout Jamboree is expected to be a successful
        event for the scouts representing entire world.
        With Best Regards
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 24, 2007
          Re: 21st World Scout Jamboree. Hundred Years of Scouting;Dharmaraja
          scouts break Jamboree record

          Participants for the 21st world scout Jamboree to mark hundred years
          of scouting all over the world would include delegates from
          Dharmaraja College Kandy Sri Lanka, represented by Four Senior
          Officials and twenty Seven Scouts. The officials would be,
          Mr.Shantha K. M. Madurawe (National Training Commissioner), Mr.
          Sarath Mataraarachchi (Official), Mr.Sarath Kumarasinghe (Official),
          Mr.Ajith S. Jayasekera (I S O, Official), Mr. Kithsiri Kulasuriya
          (Official),

          Scouts from 1st Kandy Dharmaraja Troop Master.W.A.D.P.M.G.K.K.
          Wijayarathna, Master.W.K.P.R. Wijewantha,
          Master.V.W.D.S.Vasanthathilaka, Master.D.H.K.C. Madushanka,
          Master.C.J.S. Amaratunga, Master.H.N.B. Wimalasiri, Master.
          Master.H.E.M.I.W.C.B. Ekanayake, Master.G.G.N.M.L.C.K. Navaratna,
          Master.V.D.Kuruppuarachchi, Master.W.A.L.S. Weerasinghe,
          Master.S.M.T.K.B. Abeyratne, Master. B.K. Edirisooriya, Master.
          T.K.B. Master.Weeratunga, Master.D.R.B. Ranaweera. Master.
          P.W.E.I.D. Palipane, Master.N.C. Bokalawella, P.M. Master.Ruberu,
          Master.K.L.I.M.P.B. Jayaratne, Master. R.M.Y.L. Ratnayake,
          Master.A.R.C.V.T. Bandara, Master.A.N. Samarasinghe, Master.C.D.
          Mataraarachchi, Master.G.T. Welagedara, Master. B.S.N. Bandara,
          Master.B.G.A.K. Bodhimaluwa, Master.R.A. Kulatunga.

          Subject: Re: [dharmaraja_scouts] 21st World Scout Jamboree. Hundred
          Years

          Best Regards
          Dr. V W Jagath Vasanthathilaka
          Consultant Rheumatologist Kandy
        • Lalith Welamedage
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 28, 2007
            Dear All

            A quick e-mail to let you all know that BBC Sinhala Service has broadcast a special feature about the Jamboree in London including an interview with Mr. Shantha Madurawe in their daily news bulletin this afternoon (28th July) . In case if you have missed it, you can listen to it online but the audio clip will only be available until the next daily bulletin (Sunday 29th).

            Please checkout BBC Sandeshaya website.

            http://www.bbc.co.uk/sinhala/ and click on audio programmes.

            or

            http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/sinhala/meta/tx/sin1500?size=au&bgc=003399&lang=si&nbram=1&nbwm=1

[...]