Re: [dharmaraja_scouts] 21st World Scout Jamboree. Hundred Years of Scouting

  • rohitha dissanayake
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22 10:46 PM
      Congtratulations to all the scouts who have been
      selected to this wonderful event. Participating in
      this type of an event on the one hand is once in a
      lifetime experience and on the other hand will give
      them a real headway both in terms of their scouting
      life and personal life. These experiences will take
      you a long way when you take up challanges in their
      post schooling career. I can remember myself getting
      the extra consideration at interviews because of the
      fact that I participated in some overseas jumborees.

      Good luck and best wishes. Keep Sri Lanka and
      Dharmaraja flag flying high in the activities that you
      do.

      Best wishes to Mr. Sarath Matharaachchi and the other
      officials.

      Rohitha Dissanayake
      Melbourne, Australia

    • Geeth Daminda Uyanwatte
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 23 9:30 AM
        I believe, this is a another remarkable achievements our group make since
        they won the best scouts flag from British Empire in 1917,18,19.

        "Have a safe and enjoyable journey to all participants."

        Geeth Uyanwatte.
        -Former Scout of 1 st Kandy-

      • ABCD
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 24 9:04 AM
          Dear Friends
          Thank you very much indeed regarding your encouraging remarks, Scout
          troops and the officials representing Dharmaraja College are well
          trained, disciplined, well prepared and properly organized. They will
          definitely bring honor to Sri Lanka and Dharmaraja College as usual.
          Currently, the Floods situation is also subsiding in the United
          Kingdom. 21st World Scout Jamboree is expected to be a successful
          event for the scouts representing entire world.
          With Best Regards
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 24 10:22 AM
            Re: 21st World Scout Jamboree. Hundred Years of Scouting;Dharmaraja
            scouts break Jamboree record

            Participants for the 21st world scout Jamboree to mark hundred years
            of scouting all over the world would include delegates from
            Dharmaraja College Kandy Sri Lanka, represented by Four Senior
            Officials and twenty Seven Scouts. The officials would be,
            Mr.Shantha K. M. Madurawe (National Training Commissioner), Mr.
            Sarath Mataraarachchi (Official), Mr.Sarath Kumarasinghe (Official),
            Mr.Ajith S. Jayasekera (I S O, Official), Mr. Kithsiri Kulasuriya
            (Official),

            Scouts from 1st Kandy Dharmaraja Troop Master.W.A.D.P.M.G.K.K.
            Wijayarathna, Master.W.K.P.R. Wijewantha,
            Master.V.W.D.S.Vasanthathilaka, Master.D.H.K.C. Madushanka,
            Master.C.J.S. Amaratunga, Master.H.N.B. Wimalasiri, Master.
            Master.H.E.M.I.W.C.B. Ekanayake, Master.G.G.N.M.L.C.K. Navaratna,
            Master.V.D.Kuruppuarachchi, Master.W.A.L.S. Weerasinghe,
            Master.S.M.T.K.B. Abeyratne, Master. B.K. Edirisooriya, Master.
            T.K.B. Master.Weeratunga, Master.D.R.B. Ranaweera. Master.
            P.W.E.I.D. Palipane, Master.N.C. Bokalawella, P.M. Master.Ruberu,
            Master.K.L.I.M.P.B. Jayaratne, Master. R.M.Y.L. Ratnayake,
            Master.A.R.C.V.T. Bandara, Master.A.N. Samarasinghe, Master.C.D.
            Mataraarachchi, Master.G.T. Welagedara, Master. B.S.N. Bandara,
            Master.B.G.A.K. Bodhimaluwa, Master.R.A. Kulatunga.

            Subject: Re: [dharmaraja_scouts] 21st World Scout Jamboree. Hundred
            Years

            Best Regards
            Dr. V W Jagath Vasanthathilaka
            Consultant Rheumatologist Kandy
          • Lalith Welamedage
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 28 3:56 PM
              Dear All

              A quick e-mail to let you all know that BBC Sinhala Service has broadcast a special feature about the Jamboree in London including an interview with Mr. Shantha Madurawe in their daily news bulletin this afternoon (28th July) . In case if you have missed it, you can listen to it online but the audio clip will only be available until the next daily bulletin (Sunday 29th).

              Please checkout BBC Sandeshaya website.

              http://www.bbc.co.uk/sinhala/ and click on audio programmes.

              or

              http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/sinhala/meta/tx/sin1500?size=au&bgc=003399&lang=si&nbram=1&nbwm=1

[...]