Rajans at the world Jamboree & Rower Crew Wins

  • Ruwan Abey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2007

      Well wishers for the Dharmaraja Team for the World Jamboree

      Well Wishing Ceremony for Rajans 23rd July 2007

      The Old Scouts Association are hosting a well wishing ceremony at college premises for the 1st Kandy Dharmaraja Scouts who are participating for the 21st World Jamboree to be held at Hylands Park, Chelmsford in the United Kingdom(28th July - 9th August).

      26 scouts from Dharmaraja troop will take part in the contingent from Sri Lanka numbering 90.

      We wish them all good luck and a very enjoyable time.

      Ps: All Old Scouts please be present to give the team a moral boost, contact Suminda (0777 841542) for details..

      Well Done - Rover Crew after so many years

      Annual Cricket Match between Old Scouts and Rover Crew - 7th July 2007
      Pallekelle Grounds

      After several years of domination by the Old Scouts in the annual event, The Rover crew managed to reclaim a win on the match this year.

      Congratulations Rover crew...

      Source : Suminda - The Treasurer Old Scouts Association

      -------------------------------

      For more news and events visit http://orsa-news.blogspot.com/

    • indra_basnayake
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2007
        All the best wishes for the Dhramaraja Scout Group taking part in
        World Jamboree 2007.

        From Saminda Basnayake & family

        --- In dharmaraja_scouts@yahoogroups.com, Ruwan Abey <ruwan500@...>
        wrote:

        > Well wishers for the Dharmaraja Team for the World
        Jamboree
        > Well Wishing Ceremony for Rajans 23rd July 2007
        >
        > The Old Scouts Association are hosting a well wishing ceremony at
        college premises for the 1st Kandy Dharmaraja Scouts who are
        participating for the 21st World Jamboree to be held at Hylands
        Park, Chelmsford in the United Kingdom(28th July - 9th August).

        > 26 scouts from Dharmaraja troop will take part in the contingent
        from Sri Lanka numbering 90.

        > We wish them all good luck and a very enjoyable time.
        >
        > Ps: All Old Scouts please be present to give the team a moral
        boost, contact Suminda (0777 841542) for details..

        > Well Done - Rover Crew after so many
        years
        > Annual Cricket Match between Old Scouts and Rover Crew - 7th July
        2007
        > Pallekelle Grounds
        >
        > After several years of domination by the Old Scouts in the annual
        event, The Rover crew managed to reclaim a win on the match this
        year.

        > Congratulations Rover crew...
        >
        > Source : Suminda - The Treasurer Old Scouts Association

        > For more news and events visit http://orsa-news.blogspot.com/

        Yahoo! FareChase.