Mr Ajith jayasekera needs your assistance to Develop Lake View

  • Ruwan Abey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      I had the oppotunity to visit the Lake View last weekend(13/14). We
      had a Old Scouts commitee meeting at Lake View (on 13th).

      The new Camp Warden Mr Ajith jayasekera has started development work
      at the park. He has some good plans to develop the site to the
      international standards.

      We had the opprtunity of assisting him to paint some furniture on
      Sunday 14th.

      It will be very much appreciated if you all can visit the park and
      encourage him to continue his good work.

      Presently he does not have any contact number, but he reported that
      soon he will be provided with telephones.Once the phones are
      installed I will provide you the number.