Mr Sarath Matharaarachchi Appointed as The Kandy District Scout Commissioner

  • Ruwan Abey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      The Sri Lanka Scout Association has appointed Mr Saratha Matarachi the Group Scout Leader of 1st Kandy Dharmaraja Scout Group as the Commissioner for Kandy District Scouts. He has held the position of Group Scout Leader of  Dharmaraja scouts for more than 13 years.

      Mr Sarath Mathaarachci is a proud Old Rajan and a well known Leader Trainer  for training scout leaders  in Sri Lanka . In addition he is the prefect of Games at Dharmaraja college who contributes to the betterment of Dharmaraja College sports.

      We wish him all the success in his new office.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • chaminda somathilaka
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
        Congratulations to Mr Matharaarachchi....!

        It is something we should be proud of......in the mean time this is the eye opener for us to look for our  future leadership...as everybody know he  continued the good work done by Mr Bandara.....

        NOW WE NEED SOME ONE TO TAKE ON FROM MR. MATHARAARCHCHI.....!