Re: [dharmaraja_scouts] Reminder- Scouts Parents and Old Scouts Day 2006 – 1st Kandy Dharmaraja Scouts

  • Saminda Basnayake
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2006
      Congradulations and all the best wishes for the newly appointed office bearers of Old Rajans Scout association,Mr Shantha Madurawa on his new appointmnet,Mr Sarath Matararachchi for his achivement.

      Best wishes for  2006 Parents and Old Scouts day.I am really missing this occasion.

      I take this opportunity to congradulate Presidents's Scouts of 2006 including my Son
      Umanga.I am really happy as It was one of my dreams to see him as a Presidents's Scout
      one day.

      Thank you

      Saminda Basnayake

      Ruwan Abey <ruwan500@...> wrote:
      Scouts Parents and Old Scouts Day 2006 – 1st Kandy Dharmaraja Scouts
      This is just to remind you that the annual Parents and Old Scouts day of the Dharmaraja Scouts will be held on Thursday 30th November 2006 at 3.00pm at the Dharmaraja College Auditorium.
      The Chief Guest will be Mr H S Weerkoon esqr. The Chief Commissioner of the Sri Lanka Scouts Association.
      In addition their will be a Ceremony at the Lake View Park Scouts Centre, Dharmaraja College at 2.30pm to name the College scout centre as the BP Hill.
      Your are mostly welcome to attend these events.
      visit Old Rajans Scout Association Blog, Dharmaraja Scouts Blog for more Dharmaraja Scouts events