The Sampur Affair. (The enemy within)
- The Sampur Affair. (The enemy within)
- Sri Lanka Joint operation forces were baffled as to why multi barrel rockets were falling into sea during the first few days of the Sampur operation. At one time the rockets were falling into northern part of Sampur when the enemy was in South part; then the rockets were falling into South part of Sampur when the enemy was in north. Navy was first to detect this when they noticed the barrage of rockets going straight to the sea. Some how the enemy was getting information from Multi barrel battery sites.
- Quick investigation from Military police and Navy revealed Four High Ranking Army officers armed with Cellular phones (dialog) working along with enemy.
- These officers were giving wrong coordinates for multi barrel rocket launchers so the rockets lands away from the enemy. Each Dialog KIT phone was "recharged" with Rs. 75,000 ; investigations also revealed each commanding officer was given Rs. 1.5 million for this "dirty work." Of LTTE. Dialog GSM, detecting unusual usage should have informed or should have investigated the relevant authorities.
- These officers were caught by surprise and immediately all communication links were blocked. Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch, SLT CDMA, Suntel CDMA, and Lanka Bell CDMA re-transmission towers in Trincomalee went silent through the next few days of the Sampur Operation.
- A special operation is underway to detect the remaining agents working for the enemy; or to find the Enemy within…….
- Theruwan Saranai !!!
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com