New Web Site

  • Dimuthu Ratnadiwakara
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Hi, all
      Last couple of weeks I was busy with my exams. And couldn't do anything for the website.
      Now ofcourse it is almost complete.
      You can now add your personal details and login using your NIC number as the username.
      To Register plese visit the followng link.

      Your initial password would be assigned as '123'. Log in and change that.

      --
      Dimuthu Ratnadiwakara