New Year Fair and New Year Festival

  • Ruwan Abey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      The Aurudu Pola organised by the Old Rajans Scout Association(ORSA)
      was held today (7th April 2006) at the Dharmaraja Audotrium premises.

      The event was very sucessfull with large no of parents, teachers and
      others participating for the event to buy household provisions at
      low cost.

      We wish to thank the organising commitee for their valuble effort.

      visit http://orsa-news.blogspot.com to view photos

      The Sinhala and Hindu New Year Festival will be held on 9th Sunday
      at Elephant Walk Inn, Gannoruwa.

      We invite all old scouts and scouts for the event.

      http://orsa-news.blogspot.com