Happy New Year

  • Shamila Anuranga Ratnayake
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2005
      Dear All,
      I wish you all a prosperous new year. Keep up the good work.
      Shamila Ratnayake
    • ARUNA GUNASINGHE
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2005
        DEAR RAJANS SCOUTS

        WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR  2006  !!!!!!!!!!

        ARUNA GUNASINGHE

        Shamila Anuranga Ratnayake <shamilar22@...> wrote:
        Dear All,
        I wish you all a prosperous new year. Keep up the good work.
        Shamila Ratnayake

      • Saminda Basnayake
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007

          saminda Basnayake [ saminda_basnayake@... ] has sent you an ecard
          from 123Greetings.com.

          Your ecard will be available with us for the next 30 days. If you wish
          to keep the ecard longer, you may save it on your computer or take a
          print.

          To view your ecard, choose from any of the following options:

          --------
          OPTION 1
          --------

          Click on the following Internet address or
          copy & paste it into your browser's address box.

          http://www.123greetings.com/view/PC21231055856339

          --------
          OPTION 2
          --------

          Copy & paste the ecard number in the "View Your Card" box at
          http://www.123greetings.com