A Radio channel on Scouting

  • Ruwan Abey
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
      I found this net cast on scouting from Ireland.

      http://www.scoutingradio.com

      Im thinking of starting a podcast for Dharmaraja Scoute, still I have
      to learn more and need your help..
    • H PERERA

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2005
          Dear Hector,

          I tried it over a dedicated connection and it worked perfect.

          But I think you have striking speed and bandwidth at BT and it should work very fine for you.

          I played in on windows media player

          Ruwan

          Ruwan Abey <ruwan500@...> wrote:
          I found this net cast on scouting from Ireland.

          http://www.scoutingradio.com

          Im thinking of starting a podcast for Dharmaraja Scoute, still I have
          to learn more and need your help..

          Ruwan Abeysekera