Re: [dharmaraja_scouts] Annual Camp And Competitions

  • H PERERA
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2005
      Hello
      My mind and thought is always there to the college where I had my secondary education. When I loo back the studies at Dharmaraja is a great help for me. One thing I have to tell you, my Physics master was very strict and because of him, I ran off from science and did arts. Still I value my education at Dharmaraja. Just not the exams, there are lots of other things add to education. I had that priviledge and I value them even up to now. I want to come and see my old school.
      Thanks
      Hector

      Ruwan Abey <ruwan500@...> wrote:
      The Venue of the Group Camp has been shifted to the Lake View Park
      (Dharmaraja College).

      The Competitions will be held on Saturday 24th at the college
      premises, please be present at the college.

    • chandana ekanayake
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2005
        I wish u all the best for the Scouts,Cub scouts and scout Leaders,to make this competition successfully .

        http://mail.yahoo.com