812Fw: Kandy Bash 2013

  • Chaminda Somathilaka
    Sep 25, 2013
      Reminder !!

      Dear ORSA members,

      It is our great pleasure to invite you to attend on 28th September, Saturday at the Kandy Bash 2013, scheduled be held at CR&FC Grounds, Colombo 07 at 5.00 p.m.
      We are expecting a good attendance with our Old Rajans Scouts and the evening will commence with our discussion on Colombo Brotherhood activities followed by Kandy Bash get-together.
      We would be extremely grateful if you could RSVP by no later than Thursday 26th, September to Shabbir Sadikot on 0777309830 or Ananda Melpitiya on 0718146331.
      We hope you are able to accept this invitation and we look forward to hearing from you.

      Thank You
       Yours sincerely
      Annada Melpitiya                   Shabbir Sadikot

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic